Guaranteed Lowest Price
Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) Driver Side Center Unit - 640014
- Variant Group: Driver Side Center Unit
- Style: 2" Inlet / 2" Outlet (Oval Body)
- Part #: 640014
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Upgrade your missing or worn-out converter with an Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (50-State Legal)
- Legal in California, New York and states adopting CARB standards (see note)
- Universal design costs less than direct-fit models – professional install recommended
- Proprietary catalytic chemistry maximizes catalytic efficiency
- Improved flow over OEM converters for unparalleled performance
- Crafted from 409 stainless steel and corrosion-resistant aluminized steel
- Your Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter (50-State Legal) carries a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
When that dreaded “Check Engine” light blinks on, you know your wallet’s in for a wallop. Unless you replace that expensive factory catalytic converter with the 50-state-legal Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter. Universally-designed, this catalytic converter costs less than a direct-fit product. And, it’s legal in all states adhering to the strict CARB standards.
The craftsmen over at Eastern Catalytic have been knocking out noxious fumes for years. That’s why they know to build the Eastern CARB-approved converter universal fit kit from 409 stainless steel and aluminized steel. This is meant to ensure maximum flow and performance. And most importantly, every Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal) uses a proprietary catalytic chemistry for ultimate efficiency.
Not only that, but since this converter is designed to fit a variety of vehicles, the savings in design costs are passed onto you. Your Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter (50-State Legal) carries with it a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Cutting and welding is required for universal cats. We recommend a professional installation.