Guaranteed Lowest Price
Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) Oval Body - 70318
- Part #: 70318
- Variant Group: Oval Body
- Style: 2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet - Front Unit
- Not CARB emission certified
- Cannot be shipped to California and other states adopting California emission standards
- Info about CARB regulations
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Upgrade your missing or worn-out converter with an Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant)
- Effective on most complex or 2nd-generation OBD-II systems
- Universal design is less expensive than direct-fit models
- Eastern’s proprietary catalytic chemistry maximizes catalytic efficiency
- Improves exhaust flow over OEM converters for maximum performance
- Manufactured from 409 stainless steel and aluminized steel to prevent rust
- Your Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) is backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
When your catalytic converter turns into a catastrophic failure, it’s time to panic – or not. With the Federal EPA-Compliant Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converter, you can replace that clunker for less. These universally-designed converters costs much less than direct-fit models, saving you a bundle of cash.
The kings over at Eastern Catalytic have been knocking out noxious fumes for years. So, they built their Eastern Catalytic Universal Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) from 409 stainless steel and aluminized steel. And, like all of their products, these cats use a proprietary chemistry for optimum efficiency.
Since they’re designed to fit a variety vehicles, the savings in design costs are passed onto you. And best yet, your Eastern Catalytic Universal Federal EPA-Compliant Catalytic Converter is covered by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Welding, cutting and tube bending may be required, so a professional installation is recommended.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.