Guaranteed Lowest Price
MBRP Exhaust Systems Cat Back - Installer Series Exhaust - S5142AL
- Variant Group: Cat Back - Installer Series Exhaust
- Style: 3" Single side exit
- Part #: S5142AL
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to seven powerful series for your custom set-up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Constructed from premium materials; MBRP systems are made from T-304 stainless, T-409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, and instructions to direct-fit to the OEM hangers
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Ditch that power-robbing OEM exhaust and let your ride breathe easy with an MBRP Performance Exhaust system. No longer just for diesel, MBRP systems are performance-tuned for just for your vehicle with smooth mandrel-bent tubing for a gnarly shot of free-flowing power.
Once your ride‘s breathing free with MBRP, you can get power gains of up to 25 hp and torque boosts of up to 53 ft-lbs. Thanks to this new efficiency, MBRP can also bolster your fuel mileage – if you can keep your foot off it!
With seven different kits designed for all types of driving, MBRP makes an exhaust to meet all your custom needs. From stainless to aluminized steel, from chrome to black-coated, street-legal to dragstrip-ready, single or dual exit… MBRP Exhaust Systems deliver the power and performance you’re hungry for.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.