Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:1 1/2" Tube Size
- Color:409 Stainless
- Part #:1627S
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Part #1627S Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Nick D (LOXAHATCHEE, FL) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Bronco — Apr 26, 2016 4:42 AM
Had my fiancé buy these for me for my 93 ford bronco 302 and they sound so f***ing mean and definetly feel a teeny bit of a quicker throttle response compared to before with the stock cracked and restrictive headers... Beyond happy I bought these I love em the stainless steel version looks really cool after it gets heated up it turns blue-ish purple lol makes the engine bay look good..If ur looking for some nice headers these are the ones to get no modification to the exhaust system just boLt on