Ships Between 9/24 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:1 1/2" Tube Size
- Color:Titanium Ceramic Coated
- Part #:1627S-1JT
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Part #1627S-1JT Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Frank W (Hesperia, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Jan 18, 2015 3:23 AM
I already put a set on my 93 Bronco years ago instead of replacing a cracked stock exhaust manifold. What a difference it made then. I recently purchased a 96 Bronco and this one had a cracked exhaust manifold on the same right side and.spot. So I bought the JBA Catforward headers . With all the smog it was extremely sluggish beforehand. You can really tell the difference. The headers were very well made. A couple of my friends even commented on the welding done. I would definitely buy another