We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Part #2032S Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Benjamin M (PARADISE, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 21, 2017 2:22 PM
The appearance of the headers overall are OK. The welds are mediocre, but won't affect performance. Installation is difficult especially if you do not have a lift, the proper tools or fabrication skills. The 2032S headers DO NOT come with tubing coming off of the collector. It is not a simple line two pipes up and weld them up or band them up. You HAVE to fabricate the portion that comes off the collector...which is a major pain. Why Pertronix? Overall performance. Huge difference!
Ships Between 6/19 - 6/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:1 1/2" Tube Size
- Part #:2032S
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Complete header and Y-pipe or down pipe system
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Installation requires welding or modifications to exhaust system