We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers Part #70-2229 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dave W (coulee dam, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT — Oct 05, 2016 6:22 AM
- should be a great improvement.instructions only describe the new installation of headers- would be nice to be instructed on removal of old manifolds too. With that said, install was fairy easy, if you are a contortionist and able to twist your arm into all the bolts. Construction and fitment was perfect, nice quality
Reviewed by Nathan B (Hermiston, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Apr 16, 2012 9:16 PM
Cracked after a week on the truck. These are crap headers . The job sucks putting these on. You will only want to do it once. Do yourself a favor Spend the extra $ on some good headers
Reviewed by Benjamin M (Canon City, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jun 16, 2010 7:34 PM
The longtube headers sound really good and improved my gas mileage by more than 2 mpgs. A little added hp never hurts either. You better have all the right tools or know someone that does or the installation could be a nightmare.
Ships Between 6/18 - 6/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-2229
- 1-3/4 in. Primary Tubes
- 3.0 in. Collectors
- Not CARB emission certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Includes hook-ups for smog & engine management sensors where required
- Catalytic converter must be relocated