Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #66524 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jonathan S (Abbottstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — May 29, 2010 3:27 PM
I've only had it on the truck for a few weeks but the sound is good without being too loud. The mechanic said it was the easiest exhaust system he had ever put on. And it looks good. So as far as I'm concerned it is a win-win-win situation!!!
Reviewed by Ron G (West Allis, WI) — Nov 04, 2007 12:42 AM
Installed the split back on my 04 Ram, very easy and the tips look great! Sound is awesome when I stomp on it, and quiet at idle. Had to remove the spare (20 inch), but I highly recommend this system.
Ships Between 8/02 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual split rear exit (Stainless)
- Part #:66524
- Exits by factory location
- Tubing diameter: 2.50" aluminized mandrel bent tubing
- Muffler specifications:
- Inlet: 3.00" center
- Outlet: 2.50" dual
- Body height: 7.00"
- Body length: 24.00"
- Body shape: Round
- Exhaust sound: Aggressive
- Tip specifications:
- Inlet: 2.50"
- Outlet: 3.50"
- Length: 12.00"
- Finish: Polished
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Slash-cut
- Attachment: Clamp-on
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Will not fit models with factory ground effects kit