Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #6551 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (Sussex, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jun 28, 2010 3:21 PM
I thought this system was for me but after a week I took it off...To loud for me.Auto anything is great but I guess I didn't look into what I was buying enough...A expensive lesson learned
Reviewed by Doug B (Lucas, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Dec 08, 2008 12:01 PM
Love the look and it is LOUD! It does sound a little wierd when the truck goes into MDS mode. Pops a little when it is 4 cylinder mode.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual side exit (Aluminized)
- Part #:6551
- Exits in Front of Passenger Side Rear Tire
- Tubing diameter: 2.50" aluminized mandrel bent tubing
- Muffler specifications:
- Inlet: 3.00" center
- Outlet: 2.50" dual
- Body height: 7.00"
- Body length: 19.00"
- Body shape: Round
- Exhaust sound: Aggressive
- Tip specifications:
- Outlet: 6.00" x 2.75"
- Length: 6.00"
- Finish: Polished
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Cut: Slash-cut
- Attachment: Clamp-on
- Download installation instructions (PDF)