Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #6510 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sharon G (Waterloo, IA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2009 8:35 PM
My Gibson super truck exhaust came on the last day and I put it on in about 45 minutes. Looks nice and it sounds great but it needs to be louder. Very impressed!
Reviewed by john s (Springfield, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jul 05, 2008 8:51 AM
I was hesitant about it being to loud when purchasing but the sound is perfect not too soft and not annoying at all it has a nice rumble starting and excelerating.it fit perfectly with my 2001 ram quad cab short bed with off road. Definitely recommend
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual side exit (Aluminized)
- Part #:6510
- Exits in Front of Passenger Side Rear Tire
- Tubing diameter: 2.50" aluminized mandrel bent tubing
- Muffler specifications:
- Inlet: 3.00" center
- Outlet: 2.50" dual
- Body height: 7.00"
- Body length: 19.00"
- Body shape: Round
- Exhaust sound: Aggressive
- Tip specifications:
- Outlet: 6.00" x 2.75"
- Length: 6.00"
- Finish: Polished
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Cut: Slash-cut
- Attachment: Clamp-on
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Will only fit models with passenger side rear shock mounted ahead of axle
- Will not fit models with single catalytic converter