Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #66510 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Blake H (Cedar Park, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Aug 09, 2009 10:12 PM
First time I ever put an exhaust on. I accidentally cut a little too much off of the cat part, had to go buy a metal sleeve to extend to the muffler. Other than that. This has given about 1 mpg in all. Not bad. The v6 doesn't sound amazing with just the exhaust, has an odd putter to it. But other than that it definitely sounds beefier. Anyways I am glad I purchased it.
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual side exit (Stainless)
- Part #:66510
- Exits in Front of Passenger Side Rear Tire
- Tubing diameter: 2.50" aluminized mandrel bent tubing
- Muffler specifications:
- Inlet: 3.00" center
- Outlet: 2.50" dual
- Body height: 7.00"
- Body length: 19.00"
- Body shape: Round
- Exhaust sound: Aggressive
- Tip specifications:
- Outlet: 6.00" x 2.75"
- Length: 6.00"
- Finish: Polished
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Cut: Slash-cut
- Attachment: Clamp-on
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Will only fit models with passenger side rear shock mounted ahead of axle
- Will not fit models with single catalytic converter