Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #616578 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Al G (Sandy Hook, CT) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Jan 08, 2014 9:18 AM
After a few hundred miles, I'd say I'm pretty happy with the Gibson exhaust. Truck needed a new cat back and it's pretty difficult to find one due to the age/type (regular cab/short bed) of the vehicle. Options were limited. Never knew much about Gibson, but was told by the rep that it's not one of the louder options. It's throaty, but not too obnoxious...even at highway speeds. Definitely louder than stock, but that's not saying much. Too early to comment on quality hence 4 stars.
Ships Between 7/30 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single swept side exit (Stainless)
- Part #:616578
- Exits Behind Passenger Side Rear Tire
- Tubing diameter: 3.00" aluminized mandrel bent tubing
- Muffler specifications:
- Inlet: 3.00" center
- Outlet: 3.00" center
- Body height: 7.00"
- Body length: 24.00"
- Body shape: Round
- Exhaust sound: Aggressive
- Tip specifications:
- Inlet: 3.00"
- Outlet: 3.50"
- Length: 12.00"
- Finish: Polished
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Slash-cut
- Attachment: Clamp-on
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Will only fit models with passenger side rear shock mounted ahead of axle
- Will not fit models with single catalytic converter