Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #619655 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christian B (New Windsor, MD) Reviewed for a 1991 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2017 4:39 AM
I don't ever foresee myself having to replace another exhaust system on my vehicle. Buy the right product the first time and save yourself the hassle down the road.
Reviewed by Jack G (Knoxville, TN) — Jul 01, 2012 9:23 AM
Got this system for my aging F-150 5.0L. Very easy to install; had to take 2" off the cat back pipe but otherwise, very easy. Pleasant exhaust note hope it will help with performance.
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single swept side exit (Stainless)
- Part #:619655
- Exits Behind Passenger Side Rear Tire
- Tubing diameter: 3.00" aluminized mandrel bent tubing
- Muffler specifications:
- Inlet: 3.00" offset
- Outlet: 3.00" offset
- Body height: 8.00"
- Body length: 24.00"
- Body shape: Round
- Exhaust sound: Aggressive
- Tip specifications:
- Inlet: 3.00"
- Outlet: 3.50"
- Length: 12.00"
- Finish: Polished
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Slash-cut
- Attachment: Clamp-on
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Will only fit models with 2.25" catalytic converter