We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140119 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael M (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Mini Cooper — Jan 03, 2015 12:47 PM
Borla does not send a new gasket for the connection to Cat/flange. Cut the old exhaust about a foot back from the flange to the Cat. You can then pull the Cat and flange to one side to get an angle grinder in to cut the bolts on the flange. 10 year old car in Wisconsin is going to have badly rusted bolts. The Borla Exhaust is great. Easy to put together and the sound is awesome.
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Center rear exit
- Part #:140119
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.25" into dual 2"
- 3.14" dual, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, long, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- The S-Type is Borla's race system, delivering a loud, aggressive sound
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)