- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140045
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25" into 2"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, Phantom tips
- Borla XR-1 Race-Bred mufflers
- Over 27% more flow than stock pipes
- No interior drone noise
- Million-Mile Warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- When equipped with Borla headers # 17221, power numbers as high as 25+ hp and torque expected
- Premium T304 stainless steel construction, Made in the USA
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140045 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Horace L (Freeport, TX) — Feb 09, 2016 5:04 AM
Reviewed by Dustin B (SANTA CRUZ, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan 350Z — Aug 16, 2013 8:28 AM
If you want an exhaust that is not extremely showy, or too obnoxiously loud, while at the same time being quality then this is the exhaust for you. I spent about two weeks trying find the right exhaust for my 350z, and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. The low revs on this exhaust have a deep growl, making it sound like a v8, and the high revs give it a track car sound. Another plus is the fact that it is true dual giving better performance, and it isn't that much larger than stock.