We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140169 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William M (SUMMERVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Dec 01, 2016 5:37 AM
Outstanding product with easy installation. Sound is just right being slightly louder than original. Car revs more freely.
Reviewed by Timothy K (Charleston, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — May 14, 2009 9:31 PM
Wow, what a difference over the stock exhaust. Mazda should consider making the Borla standard equipment...it's that good. The Borla gives it just the right bark at start-up and hits a mean note went you jump on it. I was a bit worried about it sounding like a Honda Civic rice rocket that tends to drone but no worries...the Borla really complements the car well. Highly recommend...the chrome tips of the Borla also look great.
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single split rear exit
- Part #:140169
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 3.2" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- Single inlet, dual outlet muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)