We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140039 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven M (Lindenhurst, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Corvette — Apr 16, 2011 6:30 PM
It was what I've been searching for. Great sound on acceleration, and not loud in the cabin when cruising.Auto Anything had the most reasonable price in my search for a system.
Reviewed by Adam T (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Jun 30, 2009 10:31 PM
Everything with the Borla Exhaust is amazing. I truly love this addition and would give it my strongest recommendation. I would like to know how come my free hat did not come with it as advertised though!
Reviewed by Karen N (Duncansville, PA) — Jun 08, 2009 5:34 PM
I love the exhaust note this Borla system gives my 02 Vette. It finally sounds like it should have all along, I'm sorry I waited as long as I did to have this system installed. It sounds ominous, not obnoxious.
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Dual split rear exit, with oval tips
- Part #:140039
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.5" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 4.25" x 3.5" quad, oval, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)