Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Dual split rear exit
- Part #:14464
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 3"
- 3.8" x 3" quad, square, angle-cut, intercooled, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- This system is made to fit the single cat
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14464 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Wes B (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Camaro — May 24, 2015 3:59 AM
The materials used are of very high quality down to the clamps provided for the job. The exhaust system doesn't mount as well as I would like. Some places the pipes are touching the undercarriage and body so I'm concerned with rattling or knocking noises. There also were no instructions only a diagram showing how the pieces connected. I had to figure out where I was supposed to hang the outlets and the order of installation. For a nearly $1,000 product I would expect a better fit and instruction