Ships Between 9/27 - 10/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.75" Dual Split Rear Exit
- Part #:11764
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.75"
- 3.5" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, long, polished tips
- Two single inlet, dual outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- Rear section kit only
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Accepts Borla race X-pipe # 60506
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11764 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan D (Tulsa, OK) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW M Series — Oct 14, 2009 9:01 AM
This is my 4th Borla exhaust system and was just as quality as the others. The installation went smooth except for a couple of things. Borla did not ship the necessary nuts and bolts to connect the grounding strap to the mufflers. It said in the package contents that they should be there but they weren't. Next the brackets that slide into the rubber hangers at the muffler were bent during shipping and the exhaust did not line up correctly. They were re-bent back to solve the problem. Other than that the exhaust sounds great and could not be a better deal. The sound is deep and mellow. It is not excessively loud and actually toned down after the first couple of weeks. Make sure the hangers dont touch the bumper support as once the exhaust system heats up it extends/expands backwards about 0.25" -RD