We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140312 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bobby J (BRISTOL, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru WRX — Dec 20, 2017 9:28 AM
If you're uncertain about which exhaust to go with keep in mind dual muffler systems won't work on a hatchback. You must go with the big single muffler sitting in the center of the car like the OEM part. That said, I love it! Paid local muffler shop $80 to install in 30 minutes. Sounds great. Not overly loud but throaty and rumbles nice at all throttle levels. I believe I can feel an increase in HP. Very happy with it. Throaty rumble is nice! no regrets,would spend the money again. FreeHatInBox.
Reviewed by addison t (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX — Aug 07, 2009 8:56 PM
If you are looking for a mild exhaust tone, throaty but doesn't sound like a teenager tuner car, this one is a good choice. Does not seem to drone on highway.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual split rear exit
- Part #:140312
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 3" into muffler, dual 2.25" out
- 3.5" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, long, polished tips
- 8 lbs. lighter than stock system
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)