We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140280 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas S (Murfreesboro, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Jan 31, 2017 9:53 AM
installation was a breeze and it sounds great and what a difrence in weight the stock exhaust has to weigh a hundred pounds
Reviewed by Doyle A (Princeton, WV) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Sep 07, 2011 5:34 PM
Exhaust has the sound of a true muscle car now. Installed on a 2010 Camaro SS/RS. Great tone when pulling out and shifting, Queit sound driving around 65 mph. Just one problem the cross member going under org. exhaust has to shimmed down to fit, they need to put a little bend to clear over this, have several more tell me they had to do the same on instalition.
Reviewed by James C (Princeton, WV) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Aug 12, 2011 6:58 PM
Good sound not to loud . Install about 1 hour and 20 minutes. I would recommend install with lift. Good fit and easy install. I would recommend it to my camaro friends.
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140280
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)