We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140348 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by kayle c (GREENSBURG, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Aug 17, 2014 7:23 AM
Well simple enough you get what you pay for, borla is top shelf quality and the car already turned heads when it was stock, borla turns their whole body and get lots of complements on the sound. Went with the multicore 3" behind long tube headers and I just wish I would have done more research and gone with the atak
Reviewed by Glenn P (Booker, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jan 30, 2012 4:06 AM
Once correct product was recieved took old exhaust off and installed new on car in about 40 min. Loved the deep tone of the Borla system, not too loud,
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single split rear exit
- Part #:140348
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 3"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- Touring mufflers deliver a mild, rich grumble and have a less aggressive tone than S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Note: Does not fit Convertible models