We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140356 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel R (Erie, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Jun 28, 2018 12:34 PM
This took my Camaro to the next level. It now sounds the part of a 6.2 L v8 American muscle car. When the guys at the shop are giddy to show you the results, you know its got to be good. Well worth the money considering I believe it is the best legal exhaust note that money can buy.
Reviewed by karena m (CHARLEROI, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — May 22, 2014 4:25 AM
Pipe welded wrong from start on right side had to add and modify to make work, then next morning the pipes moved n were hitting plastic on car and had to modify another thing! Made poorly! Sounds great!
Reviewed by Devesh P (Elmwood Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jan 03, 2012 5:16 AM
This thing sounds mean. Drone is a bit loud in 6th around 70mph and gets louder as you flutter the gas. But other than that, this thing is well worth it and I can feel the car being a bit lighter after removal of the stock exhaust.
Ships Between 7/19 - 7/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140356
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- 2.5" inlet, 2.5" outlet Acoustically Tuned Applied Kinetics (ATAK) multi-core mufflers
- ATAK mufflers have a louder tone than Touring and S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)