We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140383 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marcus V (CAMERON, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 01, 2015 4:37 AM
Liked the exhaust, however was bombing down the back roads in my Raptor and the thing fell off and wrapped around the axle. Had to order another one will weld this one on.
Reviewed by Phillip C (Youngsville, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 11, 2013 8:14 PM
High quality materials and design. Exhaust fits very securely which is better than other exhausts I've used before. Fits a bit snugly together, but that's the reason it installed so securely.
Reviewed by Mark C (Glastonbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 04, 2013 4:24 AM
This is the fourth Borla Exhaust System I have purchased. I have one in my GT500 and the others have all been in F-150 Pick Up Trucks. This particular one is for 2013 Ford F150 SVT Raptor. Well worth the money, sound, quality and appearance. A bit more expensive than others, but rest assured, well worth the investment. No regrets, great system, great company to deal with.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual swept side exit, with polished tips
- Part #:140383
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 3" into muffler, dual 2.5" out
- 4" dual, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, long, polished tips
- Exhaust is more aggressive sounding than the Touring system
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Retains factory front muffler (resonator)