We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140446 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe M (Monument, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Mustang — May 24, 2012 7:41 AM
I'm slowly modifying a 99 Cobra convertible. I recently bought a Borla ATAK cat-back system. I have to say the sound and additional power has transformed my 13 year old Cobra. The sound is incredible, the best on the market. Yes it is pretty loud when you have a heavy foot, but when you drive it easy it's fairly tame. The fit and finish of my Borla exhaust is second to none. I highly recommend a Borla system!
Reviewed by Jim S (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Oct 26, 2011 5:58 PM
I really like the Borla ATAK Exhaust for my 03-04 Cobra. It is a very deep sounding exhaust note. It has some rumble and poping as well in certain RPM. It exceeds all my expectations and makes the car come alive with just a cat-back system. I made an excellent choice with this exhaust. It looks great also.
Ships Between 7/18 - 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Split rear exit
- Part #:140446
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25" into 2.5"
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "ATAK" mufflers
- ATAK mufflers have a louder tone than Touring and S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)