We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11822 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher W (KILLEEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Corvette — Sep 19, 2014 9:45 AM
First off.... if your not running stock exhaust currently you will have some fitment issues that will require cutting and fabrication to make this work. Which is noted in installation manuals. If your mechanically inclined your be fine. If all you current set up is stock no issues it should match right up with ease. As far as quality, being a mechanic myself it's top notch. It just took me longer on installation since i was joining Borla axle back exhaust with Kooks long tubes and high flow cats
Reviewed by Francis Wayne C (BRADENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Corvette — Apr 10, 2013 7:42 PM
If you want the BEST and meanest sounding exhaust system for your Corvette, then the Borla Atak is for you! The power gains combined with long tube headers are incredible!
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Center rear exit
- Part #:11822
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 3" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 4.25" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, intercooled, polished tips
- Two single inlet, dual outlet "ATAK" mufflers
- Rear section kit only
- ATAK mufflers have a louder tone than Touring and S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)