We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140515 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Barrie P (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Mar 07, 2014 10:06 PM
I am very pleased with the Borla exhaust. After an extensive research of different manufacturers, I choose Borla for two main reasons. The first was that there would be no interior drone noise and the second was the sound quality. Borla delivered. Mustang enthusiasts have rated it like hearing a 68 Shelby Cobra. The interior noise levels at 2000-3000rpm is quiet, but when you hit it, the symphony music begins.
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.75" Single split rear exit, with polished tips
- Part #:140515
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.75"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)