We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140538 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tom C (West Milford, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 10, 2014 2:40 PM
Ordered the Borla exhaust for my 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 because it is the same exhaust the GM offers as a new truck option. So it was a no-brainer for me. Watched Borla's You Tube video to determine the sound levels before I purchased and the install video as well. You definitely need a lift for the changeover. The only issue was the rubber hanger for the drivers side tailpipe, it was too short. So I swapped it with another OEM hanger now the pipes are level.
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Split Rear Exit, with polished tips
- Part #:140538
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.75" into muffler, 2.25" out
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)