Ships Between 1/24 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:12649
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4" x 8" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- Straight pipe exhaust system - features a very aggressive exhaust note
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #12649 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian G. M (Sarver, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Jul 27, 2016 5:10 PM
Bought the "cheapest" - straight pipes with beautiful tips. Sound great - pretty easy installation. 1 problem: The Insulator mount (keeping vibrations from the body) has 2 bolts connected with a rubber/neoprene cushioning connector that could not handle the stress/torque from actual track time. I was "black flagged" because my one connector broke out and my tail pipe was dragging. I did a home repair - hockey puck and "all-thread" rods kept it all together.
Reviewed by Michael F (Edmond, OK) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Corvette — Jan 25, 2015 6:43 AM