Ships Between 9/24 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single split rear exit
- Part #:140659
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- No tips (uses factory valance)
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140659 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven L (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Jan 01, 2018 10:12 AM
Sound outside the car is perfect. Not too loud and a nice burble, especially at start up and fast idle. Not too loud inside the car, just the right volume, and overall good sound. I had a shop install the exhaust for $200 and they said it went smoothly, I let the install guy keep the Borla hat that came in the shipping box! I wish a set of exhaust tips was offered as an option, as I'm not a fan of the trapezoid-shaped factory valences on the Explorer, so I expect to but tips to replace those!
Reviewed by chris h (SAN YSIDRO, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Feb 03, 2017 6:38 AM