We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #15842 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JAMES L (Egg Harbor City, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Feb 12, 2012 6:58 AM
Easy to install. After installation, drove for 1 mile, brought into driveway and truck stalled. Check engine light on, P0161 code, was fine with stock exhaust. Failed inspection, obviously for light, magnaflow un-educated techs could not give me an answer, nothing posted on internet for my specific application. Yes I am frustrated, spent $600 on exhaust for nothing but headaches. Bought magnaflow 15842 for a 2004 Silverado, DONT DO IT.
Reviewed by Christian S (Hampton, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Nov 18, 2007 11:48 AM
Installation was much more difficult than implied; but a very good product. A deep mellow tone and slighty improved performance.
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Dual passenger side exit
- Part #:15842
- Color/Finish: Stainless
- Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On
- Sound level: Moderate
- Exit Location: Dual Same Side Before Passenger Rear Tire
- Tip Type: Single Wall
- Tip Diameter: 3.5 in.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- On vehicles equipped with Active Fuel Management (AFM), the tone of your exhaust will change with the number of active cylinders