We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Part #16786 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin S (Santa Clarita, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — May 10, 2011 11:29 PM
i have a 08 Mazda 3 and the addition of the Magnaflow Exhaust made me fall back in love with my car again. And teamed up with a K/N intake you cant go wrong. i didn't bother trying to do it on my own, i took it to the local Midas and they did it for $100 bucks. There is a slight rattle but that could be because of the install. And the price is a bit high but worth it if u can afford it.
Reviewed by Billy S (Walled Lake, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda 3 — Jul 10, 2010 6:02 PM
It is a little loud more than I expected, Maybe after it carbons up it will quite down a little. It makes the car have more get up and go. I had to have it installed by a muffler shop, it took a hour and a half to do the job.The shop was Mufflers and More in Walled Lake Mich.
Reviewed by Jason B (South Ogden, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Jan 19, 2009 8:17 PM
The exhaust is a great buy but please do not be fooled by the term "bolt-on". This product is not bolt-on; rather after you cut away the existing exahust you use bolts and flanges to connect the Magnflow Exhaust to your cat. The only reason you have to cut your existing pipe is because they do not include a 20" section of pipe so you wouldn't have to cut. Other than this one minor detail (not mentioned) this product is amazing. Great sound, especially with a K&N Typhoon Short Ram Cold Air Intake.
Reviewed by Taylor B (Highlands Ranch, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Nov 15, 2008 7:09 PM
- Very easy installation, only took me 1hr 20min. - Hangers lined up perfectly. - One hard connection to make above the axle (mostlikely vehicle specific, 2008 Mazda 3) couldn't get any socket or torque wrench between the axel and suspension to reach the clamp. In short I highly recommend this product.
Ships By 8/15
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single rear exit
- Part #:16786
- Color/Finish: Stainless
- Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
- Sound level: Moderate
- Exit Location: Single Straight Driver Side Rear
- Tip Diameter: 4 in.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)