- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Axle Back Exhaust - Touring Series - 19134
- Part #: 19134
- Style: 2.5" Dual center rear exit
- Color/Finish: Stainless
- Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
- Sound level: Moderate
- Exit Location: Dual Center Rear
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Tip Diameter: 4 in.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Select from a variety of systems delivering your desired sound and exhaust tip exit configuration
- Each system is custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Incorporates the use of mandrel bent tubing for restriction free transitions unlike those present in restrictive stock exhausts
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Choose between single- and dual-exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Easy, no-hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems are made with pride in Oceanside, CA
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Million-Mile Warranty
Sound, performance and power — the three things everyone wants and you can have with a Magnaflow Exhaust System. An aftermarket exhaust is the perfect way to unleash your vehicle’s potential. With larger pipes, high-quality T-409 stainless steel construction and straight-through muffler designs, a Magnaflow cat back exhaust or axle back exhaust is the perfect upgrade to virtually any vehicle.
Magnaflow offers many different performance exhaust systems, from their MF Series Cat Back Gas Engine Exhaust Systems to their Pro Series Diesel Particulate Filter Back Exhausts — and everything in between — to satisfy the sound and power needs of every car and driver. In addition to sound and performance options, Magnaflow offers a variety of exhaust pipe sizes, colors and exit types to give the look you want.
Horsepower gains, increased pulling torque and even improved MPGs (if you can keep your foot off the gas pedal) are yours with a Magnaflow Exhaust. These USA-made, bolt-on systems are suitable for the novice and experienced DIYer alike. To complete the package, Magnaflow backs your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.