Guaranteed Lowest Price
Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters - Federal Direct Fit - 22633
Click Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters - Federal to view related products.
- Variant Group: Direct Fit
- Style:  Direct-Fit Standard Grade Federal
- Part #: 22633
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal) deliver a smooth exhaust flow that’s also clean as a whistle
- Legal in 49 states, they adhere to Federal emissions standards, which are in-line with those set down by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- Designed for direct-fitment in place of your OE component
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Manufactured from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Necessary installation gear is included
- Your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (Federal) are backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, X-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of it all act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork your vehicle’s true potential - while helping the environment - by investing in high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (Federal). These converters are fashioned from durable, 16-gauge stainless steel with welded seams, and packed with an internal honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
A common solution for the pesky P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code, these converters meet federally-mandated emissions regulations, which in turn aline with those of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Not suitable for sale or use in the state of California, your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (Federal) are supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
- Not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicles in the state of California.
- Laws regarding the placement of cat converters are strict and vary by region. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.