Guaranteed Lowest Price
Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) Rear Undercar Unit - 41071
Click Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) to view related products.
- Rear Undercar Unit
- Style: Undercar unit
- Part #: 41071
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Curb your emissions without curbing your performance – with an Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant)
- Eastern’s specially designed catalysts cut through pollutants without causing exhaust flow backups
- Custom-sized to bolt directly in place of your stock catalytic converter
- The housing is built to last from T-409 stainless steel and any piping is aluminized steel
- Most Eastern Catalytic Converters come with new gaskets, flanges, shielding, flex and resonators – the rest simply reuse the existing parts
- Meets all EPA standards for most states outside of California
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Built for an OE-quality fit and appearance
- Your Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) is backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
Cats may have nine lives, but your stock catalytic converter only has one. When it’s kicked the bucket, steer clear of costly dealerships and pick up a Federal EPA-Compliant Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter instead.
With over 30 years of catalytic converter-building experience under the belt, Eastern Catalytic knows that outrageous prices don’t equal better performance. Each of these products is expertly-engineered with a proprietary blend of catalyst that scrubs away toxins without creating an exhaust flow bottleneck. Your fumes flow right through for maximum performance that’s Mother Nature-approved, too.
Best of all, you don’t have to be a certified welder to install a Direct-Fit Federal EPA-Compliant Eastern Catalytic Converter. Built to factory specs, they simply bolt on in place of your stock cat. Plus, Eastern Catalytic uses only the toughest metals – T-409 stainless for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping. Cutting and welding is required for installation of universal cats like this one – we recommend you get it done by a professional. To top it off, your Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) is covered by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Cutting and welding is required for universal cats. We recommend a professional installation.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.