Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:1.75" Primary Tubes and 3" Slip Fit Collectors
- Color:Mill Finish
- Part #:NVLS1
- Includes Steel Motor Mount adapters for use with stock motor mounts in neutral position
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Fits Church Boys Rack and Pinion Steering
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Stainless Works Headers Part #NVLS1 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin E (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 1963 Chevy Chevy II — Apr 07, 2016 9:29 AM
63 Chevy II, Chassisworks clip, LS1, T56 tranny. I did not use the supplied motor mount adapter plates. The quality seemed good. I did spend a little time to deburr the holes and used a file to break the sharp edges. On my car the fit was good with the exception of the driver side O2 sensor. It would not work in the spot designated for it as it interfered with my stock floor pan. I ended up putting a plug in the bung and welding a new bung just downstream of the header. Satisfied overall.
Reviewed by Tim S (PLATTE CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Oct 24, 2013 6:12 AM