We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Stainless Works Headers Part #M05HX Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chris M (Jay, OK) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Apr 03, 2011 6:07 AM
Don't know much about other headers on the market took me two years to settle on what headers for my 2005 Stang GT. These headers are great gives you that Winston Cup feel and sound, had to put the stock mufflers back on the Cherry Bombs were too loud. The fit was perfect and kit came with everything needed. Will shop around for axle backs for a sound between the Bombs and stock. Installation, takes some time about 8 hours with two off the ground no lift here go slow one side at a time driver side needed one stock stud to be modified and about 2 1/2" cut off of existing stock pipes for perfect fit. Go with new gaskets and studs makes for a no worry install.
Ships Between 6/20 - 6/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:1.625" Primary tubes, with high flow catalytic converter, with X-pipe, with 2.5" slip fit collectors
- Color:Mill Finish
- Part #:M05HX
- Includes O2 extensions
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Factory Connect, designed to connect to factory exhaust flange