We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Twisted Steel Headers Part #48-46201 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by KEITH L (GRAND LEDGE, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Oct 12, 2013 4:44 AM
After 265,000 miles the original manifold cracked and was causing hesitation at initial take off and o2 sensor errors. These headers and the free flow catalytic converter solved both issues. I plan on purchasing an aFe cold air intake kit to complete the upgrade.
Ships Between 8/15 - 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Headers, without intermediate pipes
- Part #:48-46201
- Includes header exhaust and flange gaskets
- Estimated power gains: 7 hp and 9 ft. lbs. torque
- 1/2 in. thick head flange
- 14-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing
- Download installation instructions (PDF)