Guaranteed Lowest Price
PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) Undercar Unit - Rear - 324272
- Undercar Unit - Rear
- Part #: 324272
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- These converters are designed to fit vehicles with a factory exhaust configuration and may not work with certain aftermarket exhaust modifications. Please verify fitment before ordering.
- Go green – and save some green – with PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant)
- Acts as a direct bolt-on replacement for fast and efficient installation
- Carefully constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel, making them more durable than stock units
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Built right here in the USA
- 3/8” thick CNC-machined flanges are tough and ensure a great fit
- EPA-approved, they carry the EPA-required warranty for a replacement converter
- Your PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) is supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
Few parts sap performance like a clogged catalytic converter. This extra-critical part scrubs spent exhaust of harmful pollutants before it exits the tailpipe. Inevitably, it becomes clogged or worn-down over time, which leads to sluggish acceleration, poor power and miserable fuel mileage. Replacing a bad catalytic converter often involves a trip to the dealership for an expensive repair, but there’s a far more affordable option – PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant).
These super-scrubbers are the cat’s meow, offering the same fit and performance as your stock converters but at a better price. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters can be bolted on at your local muffler shop… or in your driveway for massive savings.
To top it all off, these ultra-economical converters are built better than your failure-prone factory units. They’re made from 16-gauge stainless steel for years of rust-free enjoyment. Your PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) are supported with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Not available for sale or use in California.