Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Amplify your exhaust flow with JBA Mid-Pipes
- Designed for a custom fit on your vehicle—whether you’re running JBA exhaust components or you’re riding stock
- Engineered to enhance your ride’s performance on the street and at the speedway
- Mandrel bent to reduce restrictions and boost power
- Constructed from large-diameter tubing to help cut backpressure
- Available with or without catalytic converters (depending on your vehicle)
- Burly flanges help reduce the risk of exhaust leaks
- Built with O2 sensor openings and factory-style hangers for a direct install
- Your JBA Mid-Pipes include a 1-Year Warranty
Your performance headers get the exhaust flowing fast. And your cat-back system belches out the fumes with fury. But the pipes in between are still choking the flow. Break through that power-robbing backpressure by bolting on JBA Mid Pipes.
Ruthlessly efficient, JBA Crossover Pipes help accelerate your exhaust out to the tailpipe for a boost in performance. Unlike stock pipes, they’re made from durable piping that’s mandrel bent—ensuring an even diameter all the way through for peak power and a fiery growl.
Custom designed to your vehicle’s specs, JBA Mid-Pipes boast a direct replacement fit. They come equipped with catalytic converters (select models only), O2 sensor openings and factory-style hangers for a pain-free install. Better still, JBA H Pipes, JBA X Pipes and JBA Catless Mid Pipes come with a 1-Year Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chomium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)