- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Amp up your style and sound with an aFe ATLAS Muffler
- Provides a powerful, throaty roar at acceleration & a smooth tone at idle
- Straight-through perforated core with heat-resistant packing to reduce backpressure & improve flow
- Crafted from brushed, finished aluminized steel for long-lasting durability
- Enhanced design increases throttle response over your factory exhaust
- Embossed with a bold 5” aFe Power logo for added style
- Muffler measures 4” inlet/outlet x 30” overall length and 8” body diameter
- Clamps and hardware are not included with your aFe ATLAS Muffler
- Your aFe ATLAS Mufflers are backed by a 2-year warranty
When it comes to your diesel rig, it doesn’t take much to make it stand out. Fine-tune your truck’s tone with an aFe ATLAS Muffler for just the right sound. Designed for peak performance and unmatched endurance, these performance mufflers are built from brushed, finished aluminized steel and stamped with a signature aFe Power logo.
Dishing out a deep, powerful roar during acceleration and a nice, smooth sound at idle, the aFe ATLAS makes sure your ride turns heads when you roll through town. With a straight-through perforated core and heat-resistant packing, a vastly improved design over your stock set-up, aFe ATLAS Mufflers reduce backpressure, maximize flow and improve throttle response.
Each aFe ATLAS Performance Muffler measures 4” inlet/outlet x 30” overall length and 8” body diameter and does not include any necessary clamps or hardware. Your aFe ATLAS Muffler is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe ATLAS Mufflers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James W (ALIQUIPPA, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Apr 23, 2016 6:46 AM
Shipping was a little longer than expected. The muffler is HUGE alot bigger than I thought (length and weight wise). Its custom built 4 inch exhaust on a 2011 f150 ecoboost and it looks and sounds amazing. No drone, deep sounding idle but full throttle....shes a beast. Sounds awesome.