Ships Between 11/15 - 11/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Make your exhaust system faster and stronger than ever with an aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit on your year, make and model
- Built with a burly .25” flange and reinforced rib to resist warping, flexing and cracking
- Boosts your exhaust flow between 23% and 50% for enhanced throttle response, turbo spool time and driving excitement
- One-piece design that’s built from either ductile iron (earlier models) or 304 stainless steel (newer models)
- Equipped with two EGR probe ports
- All mounting hardware included for an at-home installation
- Your aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold comes with a 2-year warranty
Cracks are finicky. They look great on the Liberty Bell, but they're not so hot on your plumber. Of course, cracks under the hood are more than just an eyesore-they put your rig out of commission. Since stock exhaust manifolds are notorious for cracking, swap yours out with a heavy-duty aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold.
Nails can only dream of being as tough as your aFe Exhaust Manifold. Custom built from either ductile iron or 304 stainless, aFe equips each manifold with a beefy .25" thick flange to withstand the harshest conditions without warping, flexing or cracking. Plus, a reinforced rib runs the length of your aFe BladeRunner for added structural strength. No matter how hard you push your powerplant, this manifold has the backbone to survive unscathed.
More than just muscular, your aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold also boasts hotter performance. Built with matched ports and a unique merged runner, it cranks up your exhaust flow between 23% and 50% (depending on your rig). Faster turbo spool up, quicker throttle response and blistering power-they all come standard with your aFe Blade Runner Exhaust Manifold. And, it's covered by a 2-year warranty.
- Race Only: For use solely in competition, not for use on roads or highways
- Kit does not include exhaust manifold gaskets or turbo flange gasket
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John B (Eagle, ID) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Oct 11, 2016 7:11 AM
True to their advertisement, this manifold made the truck more responsive. Also, the factory manifold was warped and the gaskets were leaking, so installing this manifold with thicker flanges and connections between the runners will provide a lifetime of leak-free use.
Reviewed by Rhett R (Ramah, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Dec 15, 2015 10:39 AM
I'm not a big AFE fan, and looked hard to find a solid stainless manifold elsewhere. But all my research kept leading me back to AFE. They have a quality design that will last for the life of the truck. So if you are looking to improve your exhaust flow, lower EGTs, have a place to put your EGT temp sensor, then this is probably the best manifold for the 5.9L.
Reviewed by harold H (LAKE SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Rogue — Jul 29, 2015 10:54 AM