- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the most out of your exhaust with an aFe Catalytic Converter Delete Pipe
- Maximizes you airflow to increase horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Low-turbulence design outflows your factory pipe by up to 300%
- Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing
- Uses your OE mounting locations for easy installation
- All necessary OE-style hangers and clamps are included
- A controller or programmer may be necessary for use (depending on vehicle)
- Catalytic Converter Deletes are for race use only—not street legal
- Your aFe Catalytic Converter Delete Pipes carry a 2-year warranty
Even though your big rig is a force to be reckoned with, your factory exhaust just doesn’t live up to its true potential. Upgrade that restricted exhaust performance with the power-producing flow of an aFe Catalytic Converter Delete Pipe.
Made from mandrel-bent 4" 409 stainless steel, the aFe Cat Delete Pipe delivers up to 300% more airflow than your factory pipes, making serious gains in horsepower, torque and even fuel economy. aFe Cat Deletes mount using all your OE locations with the included OE-style hangers and clamps for quick, simple installation.
aFe Cat Deletes are approved for race-use only—not legal for street use—and may need to be used in combination with a controller or programmer (depending on vehicle). Your aFe Catalytic Converter Delete Pipes carry a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)