- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eliminate your Jeep's exhaust loop with an aFe Loop Delete Pipe
- Designed to straighten the stock loop section after your catalytic converter
- Compatible with either your stock Y-Pipe or aftermarket aFe Y-Pipes
- Specifically engineered to accept long-arm travel lift kits that interfere with the OE loop
- Optimized exhaust flow with 2.5" aluminized steel mandrel-bent tubing
- Loop Delete Pipes include all necessary installation hardware—cutting required
- Your aFe Loop Delete Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Every inch of your Jeep was made for tackling tough off-road terrain. But, with everything that goes into building such a beast, there’s bound to be a piece of the puzzle that just doesn’t quite fit. Luckily, you can rid your ride of that power-robbing exhaust loop with an aFe Loop Delete Pipe.
By replacing the stock loop section that comes after your catalytic converter with 2.5" aluminized steel mandrel-bent tubing, the aFe Loop Delete delivers a big boost in exhaust flow and fuel efficiency. Specifically engineered to accept that long-arm travel lift kit you’ve always wanted but always interfered with the OE loop, an aFe Loop Delete is a must-have for any serious Jeep driver.
The aFe Jeep Loop Pipe is compatible with either your stock Y-Pipe or aftermarket aFe Y-Pipes and includes all necessary hardware for a cutting-required installation. Your aFe Loop Delete Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty.