- Break away from your restrictive stock exhaust and step up your speed quotient with dyno-proven aFe Twisted Steel Headers
- Custom designed for a direct bolt-on installation—no modding needed
- Optimized tube lengths ensure maximum exhaust flow for greater horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Equipped with mitered collectors that strip away turbulence and enhance exhaust scavenging
- Built entirely from 409 stainless steel for lasting strength
- Made with 3/8" to 1/2" flanges that are milled flat for a perfect fit on your engine block
- TIG-welded seams help reduce the risk of stress cracks
- Comes complete with a premium gasket
- aFe backs your Twisted Steel Headers with either a 2-Year or Lifetime Warranty
Lurking under your hood is a pony-producing beast chained down by restrictive stock equipment. It's your ride, and you deserve every bit of power it can pump out. Set your motor free and experience the high-speed difference of aFe Twisted Steel Headers.
Custom designed from the ground up for maximum efficiency, aFe Twisted Steel Headers are the ultimate exhaust upgrade. Each tube is cut to the optimal length and mandrel bent, eliminating virtually all restrictions. Plus, the tubes extend all the way down to the tip of the flange, creating a mitered collector that smoothes out turbulence and speeds up exhaust flow. In short, aFe Headers unlock white-knuckle horsepower, torque and throttle response.
Your exhaust system experiences some of the most punishing conditions under your hood, so aFe built your Twisted Steel Headers with plenty of backbone. They're wrought from 409 stainless steel and TIG-welded for unparalleled durability. For a leak-free fit, aFe Headers sport a 3/8" to 1/2" flange that's machined dead flat and bolts right in place with no modifications needed. Along with a quality gasket, it also comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
aFe Twisted Steel Headers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel M (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Oct 28, 2017 7:42 AM
I installed this aFe product on my '08 FJC. Talked to aFe about the 48-46001-YC combo since it autoanything says that is does not fit my '08 FJC. They verified that it is a match, so I made the purchase. I will admit, that in hindsight, this was not a perfect "plug and play" mod due to the y-pipe being a bit longer and not matching up perfectly with the muffler pipe conection on the back. Easy fix, just cut and replace. Sounds great! More power! Thanks autoanything and aFe!
Reviewed by Brian G (GREENEVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 09, 2015 3:15 PM
I recently purchased aFe's Twisted Steel Headrs for my 2.5 2000 Jeep Wrangler. They sound great and provide a noticeable improvement coupled with the new exhaust and aFe cold air intake. Worth the $$$.
Reviewed by KEITH L (GRAND LEDGE, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Oct 12, 2013 4:44 AM
After 265,000 miles the original manifold cracked and was causing hesitation at initial take off and o2 sensor errors. These headers and the free flow catalytic converter solved both issues. I plan on purchasing an aFe cold air intake kit to complete the upgrade.
Ships Between 7/23 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product