Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Break away from your restrictive stock exhaust and step up your speed quotient with dyno-proven aFe Twisted Steel Headers
- Custom designed for a direct bolt-on installation—no modding needed
- Optimized tube lengths ensure maximum exhaust flow for greater horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Equipped with mitered collectors that strip away turbulence and enhance exhaust scavenging
- Built entirely from 409 stainless steel for lasting strength
- Made with 3/8" to 1/2" flanges that are milled flat for a perfect fit on your engine block
- TIG-welded seams help reduce the risk of stress cracks
- Comes complete with a premium gasket
- aFe backs your Twisted Steel Headers with either a 2-Year or Lifetime Warranty
Lurking under your hood is a pony-producing beast chained down by restrictive stock equipment. It's your ride, and you deserve every bit of power it can pump out. Set your motor free and experience the high-speed difference of aFe Twisted Steel Headers.
Custom designed from the ground up for maximum efficiency, aFe Twisted Steel Headers are the ultimate exhaust upgrade. Each tube is cut to the optimal length and mandrel bent, eliminating virtually all restrictions. Plus, the tubes extend all the way down to the tip of the flange, creating a mitered collector that smoothes out turbulence and speeds up exhaust flow. In short, aFe Headers unlock white-knuckle horsepower, torque and throttle response.
Your exhaust system experiences some of the most punishing conditions under your hood, so aFe built your Twisted Steel Headers with plenty of backbone. They're wrought from 409 stainless steel and TIG-welded for unparalleled durability. For a leak-free fit, aFe Headers sport a 3/8" to 1/2" flange that's machined dead flat and bolts right in place with no modifications needed. Along with a quality gasket, it also comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)