- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strip away those factory restrictions with aFe Y-Pipes
- Provides additional horsepower and torque throughout power band
- True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector improves flow by eliminating the dead zone
- Mandrel-bent piping design transitions into wider piping to produce more power
- Constructed from 409 stainless steel for maximum durability
- Bolt-on system requires no modification to your stock system
- Mounts using all your OE locations for a simple, clean installation
- Available with or without a high-flow catalytic converter (depending on vehicle)
- Your aFe Y-Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Every inch of restrictive stock piping that winds its way from your exhaust to your tailpipe takes a bite out of your performance. Get rid of power-robbing backpressure and accelerate your exhaust flow with aFe Y-Pipes.
Designed as a true 2-to-1 mitered merge collector, aFe Y Pipes improve air flow by virtually eliminating the dead zone that can cause turbulence. Each aFe Y Pipe is expertly constructed from mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel with optimized transitions that add much-appreciated horsepower and torque throughout power band.
The aFe Performance Y Pipe system bolts-on to your OE locations for a simple, clean installation with no modifications required. aFe Y-Pipes are available with or without a high-flow catalytic convertor for most vehicle applications. Your aFe Y-Pipes are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe Y-Pipes Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Oscar G (Springfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Dec 21, 2017 12:44 PM
Only took a couple of days to receive,so very fast delivery. The fit is exactly like stock,which is very nice,no modifications needed. As for performance I cannot yet verify, will take a bit more time to evaluate. But it does seem to accelerate a bit better. Have not noticed any issues or difference in sounds. The old one was falling apart and I had to cut a couple of bolts that had become rounded due to time and rust. Not a big deal. Fit,Form & Function was probably the best for an aftermarket.