- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/13 - 11/15
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Borla Dual Round Angle Cut Intercooled Tip fits any exhaust pipe with a 2½" inlet
- Borla's unique intercooled design provides sweet looks and tunes your exhaust note
- Crafted with a precise, computer-controlled CNC process that assures a perfect fit
- Borla Exhaust Tips use premium-quality T-304 stainless steel construction
- Polished to an extreme, mirror-like shine that lasts
- Utilizes smooth, tough welds for durability
- Borla Exhaust Tips boast straightforward, weld-on installation that's ideal for the do-it-yourselfer
- Outlet Size 3", Inlet Size 2.5", Length 14"
- Your Borla Dual Round Angle Cut Intercooled Tip carries a 1,000,000-mile guarantee
Finish the end of your exhaust with the jet-like looks of Borla's Dual Round Angle Cut Intercooled Tip. The distinctive high-tech shaping, sweet angled cut and precise welds gives your vehicle a ready-for-flight presence.
Borla's mirror-polished tips add fine motorsport styling to your vehicle. They're made with precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing that ensures a perfect fit. Plus, Borla Exhaust Tips use premium aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel construction for maximum durability and a street-commanding look that lasts for years.
Borla Exhaust Tips boast a secure weld-on mounting design that's ideal for the do-it-yourselfer. Simply match your exhaust's inlet diameter with the correct inlet diameter of your Borla tip and weld in place. Best yet, your Borla Exhaust Tip is guaranteed against rusting or cracking for a cool 1,000,000 miles.
Borla Dual Round Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Annette T (La Puente, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am — Oct 22, 2008 7:40 AM
I purchased 2 sets of these- one pair for each side of my exhaust. They look very good on my '02 Trans Am. They did noticeably muffle the sound of my exhaust, which in my case was a good thing. I previously had Magnaflow tips and can honestly say that the Borla tips are nicer to look at and definitely are of better quality. Also, I received my shipment about a day and a half after ordering-I did not pay for expedited shipment either... thanks Autoanything.
Reviewed by Benjamin B (Kent, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Envoy — Mar 16, 2008 6:36 PM
This is the second exhaust tip I have put on my Envoy. The first one I had was from magnaflow and It looked like crap after one year. They claim to be high quality but are really just expensive crap. I am very please with the look and and quality of the Borla Dual Round Angle Cut Intercooled exhaust however. It is made of very high quality stainless steel. I am not sure that it sounds any different that my last exhaust which was not intercooled. I recommend this.