- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to four signature Borla Exhaust Series (depending on your vehicle):
- Touring Series:With a streamlined oval shape, the Touring series provides a deep, throaty sound that is slightly louder than stock at open throttle. Perfect for those who prefer a quieter ride
- S-Type Series:Featuring straight-through core dimensions, core perforation pattern and a cylindrical shape, the S-Type series delivers head-turning, aggressive sound every time you squeeze the throttle
- ATAKSeries:Boasting innovative acoustic tuning, Borla’s exclusive ATAK technology is calibrated on a vehicle-by vehicle basis for the most aggressive, desirable sound imaginable
- Multicore Series:Mellower than the S-Type, but boasting a distinct growl, the Multicore series optimizes the aggressive sound you love and provides race-proven performance
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle to generate maximum performance
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel for corrosion-resistance to ensure your exhaust won’t rust
- Mandrel bent tubing eliminates kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure to keep the pipes free-flowing
- Bolster horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy
- Kits incorporate Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle’s factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Include the required clamps, connectors and hardware
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is extensively tuned and tested and backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Don’t settle for blending in with the crowd. Help your ride stand-out for its performance and sound by installing a Borla Exhaust System. Custom designed for maximum power in your specific vehicle – bolstering horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy – these top-of-the-line exhausts incorporate Borla’s patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs.
Choose from four distinct series – the Touring provides a deep, throaty sound that’s slightly louder than stock at open throttle, the S-Type delivers an aggressive sound whenever you squeeze the throttle that is sure to capture attention, Borla’s innovative ATAK series delivers the most aggressive sound of all or the Multicore that generates race-proven performance with a mellower, but aggressive distinct growl.
All Borla exhausts and constructed entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel to resist corrosion and eliminate rust and feature mandrel bent tubing to keep the pipes free-flowing and ensuring kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure are a thing of the past. Street legal in all 50 states, your new Borla Exhaust System includes all the required clamps, connectors and hardware needed for a hassle-free installation and the support of a Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1324 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael B (Cary, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Monday at 7:03 AM
After a few weeks after install, the exhaust took a much deeper and lower tone. Sounds nice and aggressive, and turns heads whenever I jump on it from the start.Overall ride is smooth, and I can notice the sound wihtout it being too loud for any passengers.
Reviewed by Christopher G B (Chesterfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Aug 04, 2018 12:02 PM
Just what the Mk III Focus needs! Top quality from Borla with excellent fit and finish (nice welds!). Installation was pretty easy (backed the car up on ramps) and the instructions are very clear (removal, installation). Nice growl at cold start-up with a deep exhaust note and NO drone in the cabin at any RPM. The car feels peppier, too. Easy ordering, fast shipping and a quality product. Good work AutoAnything! cb
Reviewed by Eric Z (TORRANCE, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Camaro — Jul 30, 2018 9:41 PM
Best investment to my Camaro. I got the axle back ATAK exhaust. Cheaper through autoanything and free shipping. Can't beat that Borla. Haha. Best sound I could ever ask for my RS.
Reviewed by LAWRENCE W (CLINTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Lexus LX 470 — Jul 19, 2018 11:04 AM
It would have saved me some time at the installer if he 2 gaskets had been included. It only took 1&1/4 hours to do the install even with a very rusty OEM system to be replaced. The BORLA replacement had a slight fitment problem at the back where the exhaust exits under the bumper.