- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to four signature Borla Exhaust Series (depending on your vehicle):
- Touring Series:The Touring series provides a deep, throaty sound that is slightly louder than stock at open throttle. Perfect for those who prefer a great sounding exhaust but also don’t want their cruising disrupted.
- S-Type Series: Opening up your exhaust to make your engine more efficient and freeflowing; the S-Type Series boasts a quality of performance oriented sound. This system will allow your car to be more aggressive but still allow you to cope with your normal spirited day to day driving.
- ATAKSeries:When you love to go full throttle and hear that exhaust pour through the city, Borla’s exclusive ATAK technology is calibrated on a vehicle-by vehicle basis for the most aggressive, desirable sound imaginable all while also being free flowing and non-restrictive.
- Multicore Series:Mellower than the S-Type, but boasting a distinct growl, the Multicore series optimizes the aggressive sound you love and provides you solid performance gains
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle to generate maximum performance
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel for corrosion-resistance to ensure your exhaust won’t rust
- Mandrel bent tubing eliminates kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure to keep the pipes free-flowing
- Bolster horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy
- Kits incorporate Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle’s factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Include the required clamps, connectors and hardware
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is extensively tuned and tested and backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Don’t settle for blending in with the crowd. Help your vehicle stand-out for its performance and sound by installing a Borla Exhaust System. Custom designed for maximum power in your specific vehicle – bolstering horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy – these top-of-the-line exhausts incorporate Borla’s patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs.
Choose from four distinct series – the Touring provides a deep, throaty sound that’s slightly louder than stock at open throttle, the S-Type delivers an aggressive sound whenever you squeeze the throttle that is sure to capture attention, Borla’s innovative ATAK series delivers the most aggressive sound of all or the Multicore that generates solid performance gains with a mellower, but aggressive distinct growl.
All Borla exhausts and constructed entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel to resist corrosion and eliminate rust and feature mandrel bent tubing to keep the pipes free-flowing and ensuring kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure are a thing of the past. Street legal in all 50 states, your new Borla Exhaust System includes all the required clamps, connectors and hardware needed for a hassle-free installation and the support of a Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1448 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vernon G (Iowa, LA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 Classic — Mar 14, 2020 3:14 PM
Old system was easy to remove and new system also easy to install did not have to jack the truck to do the work. System works and sounds great, to soon to tell about mileage.(touring system was installed). Only complaint shipper needs to take better pride in their work. Box was damaged in several places and the muffler had a small crease on the bottom. Called borla and they said it would not hurt performance.
Reviewed by Jeff O (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline — Feb 08, 2020 4:00 PM
Borla exhaust are the best cat-back systems you can buy. Some like them louder and droning, but this particular system is barely, just barely louder than stock. That might change after a few more weeks of break in, but not much. Fit and finish was perfect. No tweaking or adjustments at all. Install could have easily been under 45 minutes had I not had to take apart my first connection and put the clamp over the pipe. Lube the 3 bolts one the front pipe connection and use a breaker bar. Easy!
Reviewed by Rodney D (MUSCATINE, IA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2020 8:48 AM
Reviewed by Abrahaam G (MISSION, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 03, 2019 8:25 PM
It sounds great, adds a little hum to my ride and unleashes an untamed beast when I floor it. It's a great combination with my Banks Ram Air intake and Speed Engineering Long Tube headers.
Reviewed by Nathan S (ROUND ROCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 20, 2019 10:02 PM