- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to four signature Borla Exhaust Series (depending on your vehicle):
- Touring Series:With a streamlined oval shape, the Touring series provides a deep, throaty sound that is slightly louder than stock at open throttle. Perfect for those who prefer a quieter ride
- S-Type Series:Featuring straight-through core dimensions, core perforation pattern and a cylindrical shape, the S-Type series delivers head-turning, aggressive sound every time you squeeze the throttle
- ATAKSeries:Boasting innovative acoustic tuning, Borla’s exclusive ATAK technology is calibrated on a vehicle-by vehicle basis for the most aggressive, desirable sound imaginable
- Multicore Series:Mellower than the S-Type, but boasting a distinct growl, the Multicore series optimizes the aggressive sound you love and provides race-proven performance
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle to generate maximum performance
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel for corrosion-resistance to ensure your exhaust won’t rust
- Mandrel bent tubing eliminates kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure to keep the pipes free-flowing
- Bolster horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy
- Kits incorporate Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle’s factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Include the required clamps, connectors and hardware
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is extensively tuned and tested and backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Don’t settle for blending in with the crowd. Help your ride stand-out for its performance and sound by installing a Borla Exhaust System. Custom designed for maximum power in your specific vehicle – bolstering horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy – these top-of-the-line exhausts incorporate Borla’s patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs.
Choose from four distinct series – the Touring provides a deep, throaty sound that’s slightly louder than stock at open throttle, the S-Type delivers an aggressive sound whenever you squeeze the throttle that is sure to capture attention, Borla’s innovative ATAK series delivers the most aggressive sound of all or the Multicore that generates race-proven performance with a mellower, but aggressive distinct growl.
All Borla exhausts and constructed entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel to resist corrosion and eliminate rust and feature mandrel bent tubing to keep the pipes free-flowing and ensuring kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure are a thing of the past. Street legal in all 50 states, your new Borla Exhaust System includes all the required clamps, connectors and hardware needed for a hassle-free installation and the support of a Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1315 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob S (Denver, CO) — Jun 08, 2018 11:48 AM
Overall very pleased. Better mileage and power. Sounds good but not too loud. Install was really simple. Only knock on Borla is that for the price they should include the gasket. Would rather of had the gasket included than the Borla ball cap.
Reviewed by Diane B (BELLINGHAM, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 03, 2018 11:53 AM
Autoanything gave me great price. It was installed by my friend who has auto repair shop. It took him about 1 1/4 hours to install. I have an Off Road model of 2018 4Runner. He needed to use a longer rear tailpipe hanger to avoid potential burning of back bumper cap. System sounds great. Good rumble, but not too loud. No interior drone. My wife likes that. Really noticed an increase in power and acceleration. Too bad K&N Intake system isn't legal in WA State. Could make it even better.
Reviewed by Caleb H (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 17, 2018 4:20 AM
I would really recommend this exhaust to anyone that is looking for a better performance exhaust with little to no interior drone. It also sounds great when laying into the gas pedal. One issue I had was that the clamp that holds the muffler to the factory pipe does not grip very well. It took a couple of trips to the local muffler shop to finnally to get the muffler from slipping off without welding. The other is the hangers needs some alterations to keep from slipping out of the hangers.