- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to four signature Borla Exhaust Series (depending on your vehicle):
- Touring Series:The Touring series provides a deep, throaty sound that is slightly louder than stock at open throttle. Perfect for those who prefer a great sounding exhaust but also don’t want their cruising disrupted.
- S-Type Series: Opening up your exhaust to make your engine more efficient and freeflowing; the S-Type Series boasts a quality of performance oriented sound. This system will allow your car to be more aggressive but still allow you to cope with your normal spirited day to day driving.
- ATAKSeries:When you love to go full throttle and hear that exhaust pour through the city, Borla’s exclusive ATAK technology is calibrated on a vehicle-by vehicle basis for the most aggressive, desirable sound imaginable all while also being free flowing and non-restrictive.
- Multicore Series:Mellower than the S-Type, but boasting a distinct growl, the Multicore series optimizes the aggressive sound you love and provides you solid performance gains
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle to generate maximum performance
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel for corrosion-resistance to ensure your exhaust won’t rust
- Mandrel bent tubing eliminates kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure to keep the pipes free-flowing
- Bolster horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy
- Kits incorporate Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle’s factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Include the required clamps, connectors and hardware
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is extensively tuned and tested and backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Don’t settle for blending in with the crowd. Help your vehicle stand-out for its performance and sound by installing a Borla Exhaust System. Custom designed for maximum power in your specific vehicle – bolstering horsepower and torque in addition to improving fuel economy – these top-of-the-line exhausts incorporate Borla’s patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs.
Choose from four distinct series – the Touring provides a deep, throaty sound that’s slightly louder than stock at open throttle, the S-Type delivers an aggressive sound whenever you squeeze the throttle that is sure to capture attention, Borla’s innovative ATAK series delivers the most aggressive sound of all or the Multicore that generates solid performance gains with a mellower, but aggressive distinct growl.
All Borla exhausts and constructed entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel to resist corrosion and eliminate rust and feature mandrel bent tubing to keep the pipes free-flowing and ensuring kinks, blockages and excessive back-pressure are a thing of the past. Street legal in all 50 states, your new Borla Exhaust System includes all the required clamps, connectors and hardware needed for a hassle-free installation and the support of a Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1337 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick B (BEAVERTON, OR) — Oct 09, 2018 8:44 AM
I wanted an exhaust system that improved performance, which it has, without being intrusive from a sound perspective. The tone of the system is awesome, low and with a deep resonance. The touring system that I purchased is perfect for anyone looking for performance without being loud about it.
Reviewed by Shannon C (Willis, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Oct 03, 2018 7:47 AM
I tried a magnaflow muffler on my stock exhaust system and got too much drone at highway speeds. The Borla has no drone at any speed or engine rpm. I love this exhaust system. It sounds good. I haven't had it long enough to see if the MPG's go up.
Reviewed by April R (Camarillo, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru BRZ — Sep 26, 2018 4:45 PM
I got a Borla exhaust for my 2016 BRZ because all the other sounded a little ricer-esq and I wanted something low and mellow. DON'T buy this exhaust if you want something loud and showy. This exhaust is PERFECT because it's loud enough to hear, but quiet enough for you to not be annoying. I can parallel park at night without worrying of being rude to my neighbors. LOVE my Borla.
Reviewed by Frank A (EASLEY, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Sep 20, 2018 2:31 PM