- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- The Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip boasts a universal fit for most any exit pipe
- Fast-looking angle/slash cut design with smooth rolled edges
- Polished to an extreme, mirror-like shine that lasts
- Borla Exhaust Tips use premium-quality T-304 stainless steel construction
- Crafted with a precise, computer-controlled CNC process that assures a perfect fit
- Utilizes smooth, tough welds for durability
- Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips can be clamped or welded to your exhaust system exit pipe (clamp included)
- Embossed on the top with the legendary Borla logo
- Sizes: 2 1/4" inlet / 3 5/8" x 2 1/2" outlet; 2 1/2" inlet / 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" outlet
- Your Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip carries a 1,000,000-mile guarantee
Get the sweet oval exhaust topper you've been seeking to finish your vehicle's hot looks. Borla's Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip widens your exhaust exit versus thinner round exhaust tips, providing free-breathing, high-speed looks.
Borla's mirror-polished tips add fine motorsport styling to your vehicle. They're made with precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing that ensures a perfect fit. Plus, Borla Exhaust Tips use premium aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel construction for maximum durability and a street-commanding look that lasts for years.
Clamp it on or weld it on-Borla gives you the choice of how to mount your Oval Rolled Exhaust Tip. Simply match your exhaust's inlet diameter with the correct inlet diameter of your Borla tip. Best yet, your Borla Exhaust Tip is guaranteed against rusting or cracking for a cool 1,000,000 miles.
Borla Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike D (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Sonic — Jan 21, 2017 7:08 AM
Within 5 minutes of opening the box with the Borla tip, it was installed and ready to hit the road! It slipped into the exhaust just like it was engineered, clamped, grubby fingerprints cleaned and Voila!! The stainless steel is highly polished and looks like chrome and should last longer than the exhaust system.
Reviewed by Robert K (Huntley, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 29, 2016 5:31 AM
I purchased this for a,new 2016 Chevy Colorado,the tailpipe is somewhat blah However the original tailpipe has a slight angle at the opening.so the tip doesn't really work, plus it sticks out too far I'll have to cut the tailpipe back and install the new exhaust tip Haven't done it yet and not sure I will
Reviewed by Kim B (Ellisville, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Nov 18, 2015 4:22 AM