- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- The Borla Round Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip boasts a universal fit for most any exit pipe
- Fast-looking angle/slash cut edge design
- Polished to an extreme, mirror-like shine that lasts
- Borla Exhaust Tips use premium-quality T-304 stainless steel construction
- Crafted with a precise, computer-controlled CNC process that assures a perfect fit
- Utilizes smooth, tough welds for durability
- Borla Exhaust Tips boast straightforward, weld-on installation that's ideal for the do-it-yourselfer
- Sizes: 2½" inlet/ 3½" outlet; 2_" inlet/ 4" outlet; 3" inlet/ 3½" outlet
- Your Borla Round Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip carries a 1,000,000-mile guarantee
Know the best angle on sweet exhaust sound and exit pipe looks. Borla's Round Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip not only gives your exit pipe ready-to-launch looks, but Borla's intercooled design tunes your exhaust note to perfection.
Borla's mirror-polished tips add fine motorsport styling to your vehicle. They're made with precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing that ensures a perfect fit. Plus, Borla Exhaust Tips use premium aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel construction for maximum durability and a street-commanding look that lasts for years.
Borla Exhaust Tips boast a secure weld-on mounting design that's ideal for the do-it-yourselfer. Simply match your exhaust's inlet diameter with the correct inlet diameter of your Borla tip and weld in place. Best yet, your Borla Exhaust Tip is guaranteed against rusting or cracking for a cool 1,000,000 miles.
Borla Round Angle-Cut Intercooled Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jorge m (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 02, 2016 8:59 PM
Reviewed by Alex S (BELLEVUE, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Legacy — Nov 27, 2015 7:07 PM
Reviewed by Edward E (Battleboro, NC) — Sep 11, 2015 5:03 AM
Reviewed by Talia S (Woodstock, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A4 — Jan 11, 2015 8:07 AM
Because of the vented tips the sound of my turbo spooling has a higher tone giving it a supercharger sound. It is quiet when it needs to be but still has a nice deep tone that I love! Would Buy again... I may end up buying two more later and doing quad tips